22 Apr 2012

Like a rubber ball, I come bouncing back to you..

As of Thursday 26th April all my Tau will be sold. I've thought long and hard about it and decided that when Tau get updated I will be returning but there is a few conditions attached!



Number 1 -Pick a colour scheme and follow it through
My last army had about 3 different colour schemes that made it look more like a mercenary group that a unified elite Combined Arms force. I have an idea in my head for exactly how I'd like Firewarriors to be with a new scheme, but haven't been able to visualise it on a Crisis Suit or vehicle yet. At the most my army will only consist of 3 colours. This amazing guide by Freeloader on Advanced Tau Tactica will be my reference for keeping things right.

Number 2 -Only "buy-to-paint"
My last army was a big pile of units in various painted states, from unpainted to base coats, to first colours to final highlights. I never want to go back to that situation again. I said time and time again I didn't want to field an unpainted army and I fell into that trap.This time it will be bought and painted a unit at a time.

Number 3 -Don't rush.
I move to Paris on the 8th of May, so gaming will be taking a massive back seat whilst I get things sorted. Games will be few and far between. Painting and converting models is my priority.

Number 4 -Magnetise, and do it well.
No more overspending when things like weapons and wargear can be interchangeable.


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More