30 Oct 2011

Something is stirring in the land of Cork....


Well with all the Necron hype and rumors of Tau being next, I feel that I need to get back into work on my army.  Decided for a totally different paint scheme than what I have now and it will be nice and quick to apply. I've already worked out how I'll be doing it for the Firewarriors, Devilfish and Piranha's. The Crisis suits are giving me a headache trying to visualize it on them, I wish there was a Crisis Suit painter somewhere online.

I'd like to ask people to take note of current Tau blogs now and then all the ones that "may" appear when the new codex is hopefully released next year. It will be interesting to see if they become the new "Oh I've always liked them/wanted them/played them... Just not when they were difficult to win with." I've not discussed it with any of the other guys but i'd love to do something combined with Rathstar, NockerGeek,


1 comments:

Xenos and Proud said...

That is a great idea. I have had a similar idea recently and have been working on my Tau in hope of the new Tau Empire codex coming out soon.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More