21 Jun 2011

I can finally blog about Cygnar!

So yeah, finally got around to picking up that Cygnar starting set I've been putting off for ages.  Still not really got a plan for how they will be painted, all I know is that it won't be the boring blue that everyone else does. I'm thinking maybe yellow like Imperial Fists but making the Jacks heavily war damaged with detailing like leaky hydraulics etc. I basically want my Jack's to look like workhorses that have seen their fair share of action. Another option is to do them black with yellow and red as contrasting colours.  The inspiration for this scheme comes from the Howling Griffons Night World colours from when they were deployed in the Caradryad Sector prior to the Badab War.


Plan to have them base coated and ready for my first game on Monday night. I'm expecting a hard lesson!


3 comments:

Warflake said...

Dude that chapter scheme is so awesome. Look forward to that.

Gredus said...

Yeah I was planning to have a small Flesh Tearer's jumper list and this scheme has totally thrown me. I need to use it somewhere else!

Joel said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More