24 Feb 2011

Flesh Tearers! I choose you!



Ok so after much thought and back story reading, I've decided I'll be rolling with Flesh Tearers as my second army.

 They're about as far removed from Tau as I can think of with regards to tactics, they come with a chunk of sexy models and have lots of variety to choose from when it comes to army selection. I'll make my first purchase this weekend, either Sanguinary Guard or an Assault Squad. I've already got idea's in my head for various conversions I want to do, I don't think i'll be rocking with the wings on the Sanguinary.  I'll prefer my guys to look mobile andless cumbersome. They'll still be rocking the gold bodies.


With the chapter history (founded right after the Heresy) I'll also be making use of lots of some Mark V and Mark VI Heresy and Corvus armour to jazz things up.
This won't be a total depart from Tau, I still have some sneaky things I want to try with them and want to get them fully painted too.


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More